Corporate History

Year Nihon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd Daigo Nutritive Chemicals, Ltd.
1921   Established a company in Chibune-cho, Nishinari-gun, Osaka for manufacturing of Polytamin, an amino acid preparation for hematopoiesis and nutritional fortification
1924   Organization change to Daigo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
1928   Moved the headquarters and factory to Horikamicho Osaka-shi Higashi-yodogawa-ku (now Yodogawa-ku)
1946 Established Nihon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (now Ginza Nishi Chuo-ku, Tokyo)  
1947   Changed to Daigo Nutritive Chemicals, Ltd.
1949 Completed a factory in Katsushika ku Tateishi. Headquarters moved to Ueno Inner Park, Taito-ku  
1984 Completion of Narita factory (part of Katsushika factory relocated)  
1985 Head office relocated to Chiyoda-ku Higashi Kanda  
Oct. 1987 Nihon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Daigo Nutritive Chemicals, Ltd. merged  → becomes Nihon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Nov. 1991 Osaka factory (Izumisano city) completed (moved part of the Osaka factory)
Oct. 1992 Full transfer of Osaka factory from Juso to Izumisano. Full transfer of Narita factory from Katsushika to Narita
Aug. 2016 Headquarters moved to Akashi-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo